Addis Ababa University Job Vacancy 2022
Addis Ababa University is looking to choose and designate Registrar of Addis Ababa University from AAU staff individuals utilizing the AAU arrangement rule endorsed by the Senate on sixteenth April 2018.
With this impact, the University welcomes intrigued scholastic staff individuals to go after the job demonstrated above and present your Curriculum Vitae and application letter with the necessary significant accreditations to the office of the President within 15 continuous working days of this declaration.
- Required Qualification
A minimum of MA/MSc holder in the relevant field to the position(s) and a minimum rank of Assistant Professor, preferably with a PhD
- Term of Office
He/ She shall hold office for a period of 3 years with the possibility of reappointment.
- Full-time, Senior academic staff or professor (but must not be retired, must not be enrolled as a student’s, not be a part-time employee);
- Served the University at least five years and above;
- Satisfies the required competence and qualification;
- Has no ethical charges, disciplinary measures, etc;
- All required documentation and technical requirements of the selection and appointment process must be in order;
- Skill, Ability and Behavioral Competence
The candidate should demonstrate, among others, the following competencies;
- Willingness, readiness, and commitment to support the intended change of the University from status quo;
- Demonstrated leadership ability;
- Self-initiated, team-spirited and high ethical standard;
- Good interpersonal communication;
- Firm belief in equality of gender, ethnicity, diversity and multiculturalism, transparent and participatory leadership and management.