British Council Job Vacancy in Ethiopia 2022
British Council Ethiopia welcomes qualified and experienced candidates for the different positions. English Council Ethiopia is welcoming work searchers for arrangement. It’s an incredible chance to work under them.
The British Council is focused on approaches and practices of uniformity, variety and consideration across all that we do. We support all staff to ensure their conduct is reliable with this responsibility. We need to address under portrayal and energize candidates from under-addressed gatherings, specifically, however not solely, on grounds of identity and inability. All impaired candidates who meet the fundamental rules are ensured a meeting and we have Disability Confident Employer Status. We invite conversations about explicit necessities or changes in accordance with empower support and commitment in our work and exercises.
The intrigued candidates can apply online through the authority vocation page of British Council before the end date of use. For more data kindly read the full article.
Quick Details about British Council
- Hiring Organization: British Council
- Founded: 1934
- Founder: British government
- Organization Type: Cultural Institution
- Area served: Nationwide
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Official Website: www.britishcouncil.org
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
British Council Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The British Council wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1:– Business Development Manager/Market Lead-Ethiopia
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Pay band: 6
- Salary: ETB 41,395.00
- Contract type: Indefinite
- Alternative locations the role could be based: Ethiopia
- Department: Exams
- Essential Requirements– Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
- Company: British Council
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Business development experience in the E&E sector
- Experience in a relevant role
- Relevant work experience in a BD Manager role
- Demonstrable experience to sustain and/or grow a product/service in line with strategic priorities for income and impact
- Experience collecting and analyzing client/stakeholder feedback
- Takes a pro-active approach to identifying ways in which service can be improved, and takes these forward
- Closing Date – 6 March 2022 applications will close 23:59 Nigeria Time
- View Notification:- Business Development Manager/Market Lead-Ethiopia (britishcouncil.org)
How To Apply?
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of the British Council before the closing date of application.
British council Ethiopia working hours
British council Ethiopia learn English
British council Ethiopia website
British council Ethiopia login