NGO Jobs in Ethiopia 2022
Young lady Effect Ethiopia Vacancy 2022: Girl Effect Trading welcomes qualified and experienced candidates for different positions. Young lady Effect Ethiopia is welcoming work searchers for arrangement. It’s an extraordinary chance to work under them.
The intrigued candidates can apply online through the authority profession page of የልጃገረዶች ተጽዕኖ ንግድ (Girl Effect Trading) before the end date of utilization. For more data, if it’s not too much trouble, read the full article.
We are a global non-benefit that forms media that young ladies need, trust, and need. From visit bots to talk shows and TV dramatizations to tech, our substance assists juvenile young ladies in Africa and Asia with simply deciding and changes in their lives. Lighting their certainty to act contrastingly during a period that can characterize their future.
Young lady Effect is a global non-benefit that forms media that young ladies need, trust and need. From talk bots to visit shows and TV dramatizations to tech, our substance is arriving at a great many young ladies in Africa and Asia to simply decide and change in their lives. Touching off their certainty to act diversely during a period that can characterize their future. We make places of refuge for young ladies, sharing realities, and addressing inquiries regarding wellbeing, nourishment, schooling, connections thus considerably more. What’s more, we utilize inventive innovation so we can arrive at young ladies at scale.
Quick Details about Girl Effect
- Hiring Organization: Girl Effect Trading
- Shortly Known as: Girl Effect
- Founded: 2008
- Organization Type: Non-profit organization
- Organization Size: 51-200 employees
- Headquarters: London, UK
- Official Website: www.girleffect.org
Girl Effect Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The Girl Effect Trading (የልጃገረዶች ተጽዕኖ ንግድ) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
- Position title: Global Safeguarding Senior Advisor
- Required Number: One (1)
- Duty Station Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type of Employment: Full time
- Salary: Negotiation
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. social sciences)
- Experience in managing safeguarding managers and focal points
- Experience in applying for child protection and safeguarding approaches in international development programming
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of organizational safeguarding policies and procedures, in an international development context
- Experience supporting country officers/partners in low and middle-income countries to implement safeguarding measures
- Proven experience in successfully leading a small team, and influencing effectively across other teams (including influencing senior staff/forums)
- Preferably, experience of women or girl-centred programming
- Preferably, lived or professional experience in low or middle-income contexts
- Job Posted: 28 January 2022
- Job Deadline: 14 February 2022
- View Notification: Click Here
Please send your CV, including relevant qualifications, certifications and experience towards this consultancy
A budget and fee structure breakdown
Application closes on 11th February 2022
Tax: Applicants are advised to ensure that they clearly understand their tax position regarding local jurisdiction tax legislation provisions.
Girl Effect is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to building an organization that is increasingly representative of, and works extensively with, the communities that we serve. To this end, due regard will be paid to procuring consultancy service organizations and individuals with diverse professional, academic and cultural backgrounds.
Girl Effect Contact Details
Girl Effect Trading
151 Wardour St, London W1F 8WE
General: +44 203 778 0490
Finance: +44 203 778 0492
Telephone: +44 203 778 0493
Official website: www.girleffect.org